We tailor each training to the specific needs of the participants. Some common topics are:
- Lean Startup, Jobs to be Done, Business Model Canvas, Lean Canvas, …
- Uncover underlying assumptions and formulate hypotheses
- Create experiments to validate or invalidate your assumptions
- Be creative and come up with new solutions
- Figure out what to focus on next
- Shape your vision and communicate it
- Write specifications that can be understood, built and tested
- Let product, IT and other departments work well together
Example: Validation workshop
In this full-day or half-day workshop you will learn the basics of hypothesis-driven development and apply them to your own projects:
Identify the assumptions underlying your business. What do you believe is true that might not be?
Assess the validation level
Assess the validation level of each assumption. How sure are you that it is true?
Estimate the risk
Identify the critical not yet validated assumptions and decide which ones to tackle first.
Set up and run experiments using customer interviews, concierge MVPs or demo products.
Highly effective workshops
We don't learn by listening, we learn by applying new things to the problems we face. All our workshops share the same key characteristics
- We share the tools and techniques we are using on a daily basis
Up to date
- Whenever possible we try to include new methods
Bite sized chunks
- Instead of long presentations
Learning by doing
- You will apply what you've learned in games and exercises
Bring your problems
- Together we will come up with solutions using the techniques we've learned
- After a week or two when you've had chance to incorporate your new knowledge
Wherever you are.
In the office
- One or multiple days at your headquarters or in a branch office
On the road
- As main or side activity during a corporate retreat or team building event
- During management, IT or business classes
- Using the videoconferencing system of your choice